The Daira-M EOOD was established in Sofia in May 1991 as one of the first private accounting firms in Bulgaria which subsequently in June 1992 became one of the first Bulgarian auditing firms as well. The manager of the company is Mrs Magda Valcheva, Certified Public Accountant with a diploma No. 79/1992.
In the Daira-M EOOD at the present moment there are thirteen high-qualified accountants, auditor-assistants and tax-consultants. Our experts dispose of sufficiently training and knowledge in order to be perfectly efficient to our clients. They possess also a good command in German and English.
The main principles of the company is confidentiality, loyalty and responsibility for the activities performed. Our aim has been always and will be to establish our relationships on the basis of good care and concern, high-professional work and respect for the client and for his priorities and needs.
Since November 2003 the Daira-M is a member of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
The company dispose of experienced lawyers and cooperates with jurists and consultants.
Our clients are well-known, leading international companies and recognized Bulgarian firms performing their activities in the following areas:
- Food processing industry
- Production of household appliances
- Textile industry
- Reconstruction and modernization of the Nuclear Power Plant in Kozloduy
- Sale of bearings
- Cable-production, cable-confectionary
- Distribution and trade of underwear and ladies knitted fabrics
- Biotechnology, cell-preparations and production of medicine
- Construction of facades and installation of heat insulation, sound-proofing etc.
- Purchases and sales of real estates
- Project and design services
- Sound-recording services, transactions with intellectual properties and advertisements
- Trade agencies
- Trade with car-wash machinery and repair-work-shop machines
- Construction and servicing of petrol-stations